All Minecraft posts go here
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

New map

Postby ccgr » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:48 am

The server has a fresh world (with no errors) and a fresh mininginc

You can access mining in by typing /mv tp mininginc and head back to the main world via /mv tp world

Sorry for the reset guys, we tried to offset it as much as possible but that hard drive filling up really did it in :(

StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin

Re: New map

Postby StarvedArtist » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:44 am

We know this past month has been really hard on the players and the server team and we're all really sorry. We've tried the best we can with everything but I know players have lost a lot throughout all of this. We started the server and had no chunk errors or anything so this should be the final map to use for years to come. Please do not build within 100 blocks of spawn as I've gotta work on it's protection and flags, and also the terrain around it has to be blended in. Other than that, find homes, build, gather, have fun! We know that there is still a lot of kinks in places and we will eventually be bringing back our main hub and mini games worlds once we have survival completely settled.

As for spawn shops and stables, they are currently not open until I can settle the protection in each shop. It'll take time for players to gather items anyways so just take the time to stock up until they are open.

Servant of the King
Gamer
Gamer

Postby Servant of the King » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:01 am

Thanks so much for all you've done for the server. Speaking of behalf of the players if I may, we know that this must have been rough on you all too, having to deal with broken promises, technical difficulties and other frustrations. You've hung in there through a particularly nasty couple of weeks, being yanked around by the chain just as much as the general players were. Thanks again for your time and efforts!

One question that I know people would like to know is this: Has the world been totally reset, builds and all, or is there still the chance that some builds could be transferred over? If not, we'll strike out and make a new start, but it would sure be nice to save some of the work.

Thanks again, admins!
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus."
--Romans 8:1

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:50 am

We tried having the old worlds on there even as backup worlds but the console was throwing hundred of chunk errors and kicking people off due to corrupted areas. I hate to say it, but it's a total loss. :( I can offer them as a download if anyone wants them. Thankful it's just a couple weeks worth of stuff and not months or years...

Servant of the King
Gamer
Gamer

Postby Servant of the King » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:57 am

That's okay, I kinda figured that would happen. At least we know that the server's got some firm ground for its foundation now!
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus."
--Romans 8:1

Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin

Postby Woiv » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:24 pm

Awesome!

And Sorry players for the Inconvenience, you all have been through a lot! I thank you guys for sticking with us!

Thanks
Cole
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o PRISM's Minecraft server admin.
o CCGR forum moderator.

Return to “Minecraft”