Server hard drive space

All Minecraft posts go here
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Server hard drive space

Postby ccgr » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:40 pm

I brought the server online and am not seeing disc space errors. I did have to redo the server.properites to enable whitelist and MOTD. The GroupManager groups were broken so I reloaded from backup. The user list is probably gone so donator ranks will have to be reset. The ops were wiped away as well. My name is no longer purple so I think essentials/chat properties got reset as well.

evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Re: Server hard drive space

Postby evered » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:06 pm

Hey least its up! :wink:

evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Postby evered » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:28 pm

Never mind... It's not stable and some of the plug ins are messed up. I pray the server would stabilize. but Hallelujah for the fun we already had!

God bless
-Heidi

N1ghtBreak3r
Are you human?: Yes!

Postby N1ghtBreak3r » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:18 pm

I brought the server online and am not seeing disc space errors. I did have to redo the server.properites to enable whitelist and MOTD. The GroupManager groups were broken so I reloaded from backup. The user list is probably gone so donator ranks will have to be reset. The ops were wiped away as well. My name is no longer purple so I think essentials/chat properties got reset as well.
I also have backups on my computer. I'm at work all day today but can get into it tonight if y'all haven't done it already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Postby evered » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:31 pm

I have a bit of a problem.

You see that when I try to join the server it auto resets! I dunno how or why this is happening but I click join then it auto says "Reset by pear" or "Disconnected" I see that it crashes the server and everyone leaves the server when it crashes. so... I guess I won"t be playing prism for a bit... :cry:

-HeidiAndStella

Return to “Minecraft”