My life: and some pointers from I've learned

All Minecraft posts go here
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

My life: and some pointers from I've learned

Postby Woiv » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:12 am

So guys..... Id really like to share my direction I'm going in, as you guys have had a good influence on where I spend hours everyday of my life growing up. And given me a chance to server the community as an admin and be a good influence on you guys... And in case you were wondering what I wanted to do with my life.

So.... With the few years left I have on mine craft, (as I aspire to serve in law enforcement when I grow up. It means I'm going to be apart of a police force in some city...) I'd like to do what I can, because you guys are extraordinaryly unique people playing on a great server and I'll certainly miss the minecraft days as I grow up and have my own family.

But guys, overall God is the person I rely on, and I run to him if I'm ever feeling tempted or having bad days.

I couldn't tell you how import God is in your life. I know it's fun and game as we are young, but as you grow up, you'll regret a lot of decision you make, and some could potentially ruin your life.

As I have grown up, I can't tell you how many people around me have messed up their life with the choices they make, so that's why I say it's important that God is a priority in your life.

As I am an admin, and Older role model I feel you guys (the community) should know what I am doing with my life and hopefully it can inspire you as well...

:)
-Cole
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o PRISM's Minecraft server admin.
o CCGR forum moderator.

evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Re: My life: and some pointers from I've learned

Postby evered » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:20 am

Interesting! Nice! :)

Return to “Minecraft”