Random questions about Prism!

All Minecraft posts go here
Trix_110

Re: Random questions about Prism!

Postby Trix_110 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:36 am

As this is a random questions post,
My question is, will the pet shop have an extension for parrots?

As I could see that the surival world has no jungle.

That_Helpful_Guy

Postby That_Helpful_Guy » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:15 pm

Sstavix, you didn't really miss much. I have brought up the idea of a postal service for approval, but never really mentioned the road. The planned road is very simple, mostly just fences and torches, but it'll do for now.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Role-Playing Resume:
Has impersonated a dead deer with telepathy
Has scared the daylights out of people with telepathy
Has gotten pay lowered and raised within the same day due to telepathy

JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Postby JesusIsLord713 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:24 pm

Trix for your question I would imagine so since you can tame parrots.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

An Admin on Prism!!

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict

Postby ZappierVirus » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:52 pm

Sstavix, you didn't really miss much. I have brought up the idea of a postal service for approval, but never really mentioned the road. The planned road is very simple, mostly just fences and torches, but it'll do for now.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
If you want to use my road for the postal service feel free. It goes from qshop's town to my base, with a few stops in between. It is 2 blocks wide and made of spruce wood.
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.

Coals_of_fire

Postby Coals_of_fire » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:57 am

I have a road that goes from my village to my tree fort deliver past my mob spawner past the hunt grounds for slime (all can y ou it) past crazy_erini place and close to nates_dad place then ends and the ocean project were all can afk for loot from the guardian fish. I even ask crazy_ernie what he wanted for the world and we work on his part together. it goes for 4400 to about 6200. that road is about 1800 long and 3 wide. so I say just ask if they like a road leading to here or there. so yes as a big group it may not work but talking one on one with people is the best path to do it.

LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer

Postby LTB_Strax_Core » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:11 am

I had an idea for something I could do, and wondered if it would be allowed. A lottery system. It would work like this: A player puts a piece of iron in a chest as payment. The system detects the iron and does two things, first it takes the iron and puts it in a chest, and then it triggers one of the randomizers with 25% chance of triggering the second one. If the second one isn't triggered the person gets nothing, but if the second one IS triggered: Then the second one has a 25% chance of triggering the third. If the third isn't triggered the person gets a piece of coal. If the third IS triggered: The third had a 25% chance of triggering the jackpot. If the jackpot isn't triggered, the person get their iron back, while if the jackpot is triggered, the person gets a diamond.

Also, these are example payments/rewards. I may change them as needed. My main question is if this is legal.

Sstavix
CCGR addict

Postby Sstavix » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:30 am

I had an idea for something I could do, and wondered if it would be allowed. A lottery system. It would work like this: A player puts a piece of iron in a chest as payment. The system detects the iron and does two things, first it takes the iron and puts it in a chest, and then it triggers one of the randomizers with 25% chance of triggering the second one. If the second one isn't triggered the person gets nothing, but if the second one IS triggered: Then the second one has a 25% chance of triggering the third. If the third isn't triggered the person gets a piece of coal. If the third IS triggered: The third had a 25% chance of triggering the jackpot. If the jackpot isn't triggered, the person get their iron back, while if the jackpot is triggered, the person gets a diamond.

Also, these are example payments/rewards. I may change them as needed. My main question is if this is legal.
That smacks of gambling to me. I'm not sure if it would be supported on this server. :|
"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery, and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." -- Noah Webster

My blog: Writing from Idaho

Coals_of_fire

Postby Coals_of_fire » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:10 pm

that does smell of gaming
but i have played on a sever that will spawn in a random chest for any player to find it will also tell were the chest is so its a race to get the loot first i like to see this as a prize type system will work and its not gambaling too

Trix_110

Postby Trix_110 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:03 pm

I was looking on the dynamic map and I noticed that it has a world called Avaricia, what is it?

Also I chose to write on this topic as it was for random questions.

LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer

Postby LTB_Strax_Core » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:32 pm

I was looking on the dynamic map and I noticed that it has a world called Avaricia, what is it?

Also I chose to write on this topic as it was for random questions.
I have no idea, and have wondered that myself. Also, I made this forum post for random questions, so this classifies as one!

JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin

Postby JesusIsLord713 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:58 am

It's a world for 1.12 related stuff.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

An Admin on Prism!!

Trix_110

Postby Trix_110 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:21 am

It's a world for 1.12 related stuff.
Oh ok. Thank you!

StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin

Postby StarvedArtist » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:18 pm

Actually that's just a map we looked into for a game but it's too big. All the 1.12 stuff is hidden on dynmap :P

Barnabaas
Noob
Noob

Postby Barnabaas » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:45 am

Why don't we follow ACTS 2:44 and build as a team in survival and resource? Extensive personal builds kept in creative? This would limit duplication of farms and not overburden the server.

CARZ
Sounds like a great idea. Once I'm on look me up. I love building automated stuff.

HaggisPK

Postby HaggisPK » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:33 am

Those who have their properties protected with Worldguard (is that plug-in still working?) can design the roads how they wish within their own borders. For outside protected regions, though, it could be a joint effort to get the roads built.
I love this, its not thought of much in builds but pathways connect us all, we cant just tp everywhere, sometimes its wonderful to walk. when reset happens I really want to have pathways be more of a focus, and ill go to the trouble of building them so we can be connected, so we can have visitors come by the builds from time to time instead of tpa spamming ;)

-HaggisPK

Return to “Minecraft”