Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

HOW TO JOIN Our Minecraft Server!

Postby Xinori » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:29 am

WELCOME TO THE CHRIST CENTERED GAMER | MINECRAFT SERVER
"A Family-Focused Christian Minecraft Server"
We are excited to welcome you to our community! This is a white-listed server. To join, you will need to go though our meet and greet process, before you can enter our minecraft home. Here’s how:

Register on our forums!
Once signed in, visit the Minecraft Server Rules thread and read thoroughly, if you post “I Accept” and will abide by the rules, you can continue the posting process. Failure to follow these rules will result in a permanent ban.

Hello. My name is _______ .
We want to get to know you. We ask that you make a minimum of 15 posts on our forums. We’re talking meaningful posts, please interact with others, after all – it’s fun playing with people we know, right? Spamming or pointless posts will be deleted and will not count. Here are some posting suggestion's!

Yay! I’m Done!
Completed the posts – made a few friends! Visit the Post Requirement Complete section and tell us your username (case sensitive). That’s it! A moderator will review your posts, if all is well - we will add you to the white-list within 24 hours or less.

It takes a lot of time and effort to maintain this server. As we grow, constant upgrades to hardware and bandwidth are necessary. If you would like to show your support - Donations are always welcome. Special thanks to all of those who help keep us running!

| Getting Lost? Need A Map? We have one! |
We have our server all mapped out. Here is the link:
http://prism.ccgr.org:8123/

If any issues arise with fellow members or Ops, we ask that you contact Xinori via pm, or CCGR.

We hope you find this server a blessing to you, your friends and your family.
The Prism Minecraft Team
http://prism.ccgr.org/
Let's Get Building!
Last edited by Xinori on Thu May 01, 2014 10:35 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Return to “Minecraft”