New Member Introductions

All Minecraft posts go here
LaughCrafter
Noob
Noob

Just want to say Hi

Postby LaughCrafter » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:23 am

I don't usually chat much online, but was searching for for a minecraft server that my kids could play on. I ran across Prism, and was asked to log in and visit with others in order to be "White-listed" for the server. I'm a 46 year old Christian who came to know Christ around 8 years ago. I'm thankful to have a Savior that can help me accomplish things in my life I would never be able to accomplish alone, and want everyone out there that there's victory in the Name. All you have to do is call on Jesus and miracles happen. He's saved my marriage and made me a better father. Praise Jesus!

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict

Re: New Member Introductions

Postby ZappierVirus » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:55 pm

Welcome!
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.

JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Postby JesusIsLord713 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:09 pm

Welcome!
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

An Admin on Prism!!

Tef7
Noob
Noob

Postby Tef7 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:50 pm

Hi guys,
I am very happy to find a christian online group such as this. I have recently finished two and a half years of study and I hope to have a bit of free time now. Although, with three young kids that is far from certain.
Hopefully, some of you will reply and give me chance to get my post count up. I like this approach of making connections before you can get on the whitelist. I am happy to wait my turn and I hope it works to keep the servers family friendly.
I have only just tried out minecraft after many years of experience in first person shooters, call of duty mostly. I preferred the older COD's though. COD 2 for example. The classics age well. I've also had lots of good times on Portal and most of the Total War series. I have earned my spurs in World of Warcraft too although that is so addictive I would urge caution to anyone trying it out.

Anyway, this minecraft thing is fun, I have played a couple of weeks on single player and got to a point where I need humans to interact with.
I reckon I may have an epic structure in me somewhere.

Godbless to all of you and I hope to make a few friends and get my chance to join you on the minecraft server.

Blessings, Nathan.

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict

Postby ZappierVirus » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:08 pm

Welcome!
I post too much.

JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin

Postby JesusIsLord713 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:57 pm

Welcome! If you make 15 posts on the forums, agree to the rules, and give us your Minecraft username, we would be happy to add you!
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

An Admin on Prism!!

Nyctohylophobia
Noob
Noob

Postby Nyctohylophobia » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:49 pm

Hi! :3 I'm Sky (Or Nyctohylophobia) and I found this server because my friend told me about it! (hcube7) I'm pretty shy, and I prefer to observe rather than talk, so I may or may not be too active on here. :p That's all for now I guess :?

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:00 pm

Welcome!

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict

Postby ZappierVirus » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:54 pm

Welcome!
I post too much.

Tef7
Noob
Noob

Postby Tef7 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:54 pm

Hi Nyctohylophobia, that's a new word for me, I had to google it. Google came back with 'fear of the woods at night time!'.
Having only recently tried out Minecraft singleplayer, it seems to me that you have no intention of being held back by fear, the're plenty of dark woods in this game.... :shock:
Welcome. You will probably get to the server before me, I'm only upto about 6 posts despite joining the forum a month ago almost :roll:

Bman116
Noob
Noob

Postby Bman116 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:27 am

Hi, I'm Bman116. I'm really happy to finally find a good, Christian Minecraft server. I've been playing on other servers, but not really getting to know anybody. I hope to really get to know poeple here. :D A little background on my username, I didn't originally intend for the numbers to reference Romans 1:16, but they do, and now I'm very happy about it. :)

Tef7
Noob
Noob

Postby Tef7 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:42 pm

Hi Bman116, welcome to the forum. It is a great verse and, in my opinion, probably the most avoided battlefield amongst 21st century believers. Many Christians struggle with things like scientific objections to faith. I certainly have in the past. The result being fear of sharing the gospel. We live in times where anything is good as long as nobody gets hurt but the world doesnt know what unhurt looks like, so the focus is self and anything that challenges serving self is called discrimination.
I have found through honest prayer, all the faith building answers needed will be given.
We can never be like God and know everything if course, despite the promises of the enemy.

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict

Postby ZappierVirus » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:59 pm

Welcome!
I post too much.

TitaniumPikaNinj
Noob
Noob

Hi Guys

Postby TitaniumPikaNinj » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:32 pm

I'm a new player user is TitaniumPikaNinj. And I'm looking to joion prism's server.

Hcube7

Postby Hcube7 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:35 pm

Nice to meet you! Don't worry, the 15 post requirement goes by super fast. :mrgreen: Hope to see you on soon!
Emojis describing life in Minecraft:
walking: :D building: :mrgreen: a hissing noise behind you: :shock: a big explosion and a red screen: :oops: :cry: then it happens all over again.... :lol:
This is getting complicated!
Your friend? @RedPlums :lol:
Tsuking is fun when you have foam beneath you.

Return to “Minecraft”