Epic Customer Service

For threads that strayed off topic or never made sense in the first place.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
There are great people out there like this man calling CS who understand the people they talk to NEED a 'vacation call'. A normal CS call that's quite out of the ordinary and really causes the representative to relax a little, maybe even have fun.
This was a superb post! Glad to see proof this trend isn't all my own and I'm part of a large community of 'people who fully love'!
I had no problem in knowing this wasn't me since I haven't ordered anything from Amazon since my Fire TV Stick and I have had no need of CS from them. My life has always been filled with trying to get other people to laugh, smile and think. Just for example, when a bank teller asks "How may I help you?" I usually respond with "I'm in need of a good psychiatrist" or "Yes please. Does my account have enough for World Peace?" Heck I'll even open doors for people, bow really low and address him, her or them as "Your Majesties". Children get most of the fun when I take my hat off, drop to one knee and declare "Your Highness! I apologize for not knowing you were here, or I would have worn better clothes!"
98% of the time the response is either a laugh or a smile and I know darn well they're all thinking about the moment! Most kids won't reply, acting shy and burying their face in their hands or mommy's shoulder. I've actually had a couple kids reply "I was forgiven", "It's ok" and even "Thank you, have a good day". Sadly most adults don't reply other than "Thank you", but I can tell their day got better from it. This CS representative truly appreciated this caller and in my humble blockheaded opinion the rep seemed always relaxed!
Added note: This topic actually represents proof that everywhere we look, if we take time to understand what we're looking at, the universe is indeed crying out with God's Glory. Just saying.
Peace!
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Cool customer service, can't say I've had a chat like that before :)