MLP News (April Fools)

CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
Hello everypony,
Back with more new from equestria for you. Hope you enjoy it.

Friendship Is Magic Series:
Some of you know what may happen in season 5. But you probably don't even know half of what is going on. For season 5, there will be an episode where Spike gets to go to diner with "RARITY". Other ones will included some talk of "Equestria Girls" and what happen when Twilight Sparkle went there. In another, Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich paths cross once again. Others will deal with changlings and nightmares. And last but not least, Flutter Shy will get to spend an evening with Discord as well. I know, I know, it's a bit of a ship. But it's what I read most fans are hoping for. (Not relating to ccg members exactly).

Equestria Girls:
In the next movie to come out, "Friendship Games", it will feature Cadence and Shining Armor. And in the next movie, Scootaloo will actually get the chance to say a few lines and such. After that, then Twilight Sparkles from both worlds meet each other face to face for the very first time.

Well, that's it for now, if you have any questions at all, just send me a PM or leave a comment on the bottum and I'll do my best to answer it.

Happy April 1st,
CRCBrony

P.S. "APRIL FOOLS"!!!
Last edited by CRCBrony on Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WonderWolf
Noob
Noob
Aaah we can only hope that will happen. I honestly dont know when season 5 is supposed to start