Duck Dynasty!!!!!!

oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: CreeperVille Kansas (actually I live in Florida, but I thought that sounded better)
"A redneck walkin' into Bass Pro Shops gets more excited than a 12 year old girl going to a Justin Beaver concert." - Si #RedneckTruth

Need I say more?
I am the Slayer... Of creepers... maybe a skele or two... and occasionally a zombie...

Anyone want some gunpowder?
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Location: CreeperVille Kansas (actually I live in Florida, but I thought that sounded better)
In case this needs clarifying, this is the DD fan thread.
I am the Slayer... Of creepers... maybe a skele or two... and occasionally a zombie...

Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Duck Dynasty is for hipsters pretending to be country.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Orodrist wrote:Duck Dynasty is for hipsters pretending to be country.
Or for those of us who enjoy watching animals gutted on-screen. 8)

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Ew.

I love the show, actually. Don't...don't like seeing animals gutted.

I, uh, can actually relate to a lot of what is going on though. >_> By friends and family, anyway.
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
"Faith, family, and ducks. In that order." This is one of my favorite shows. :mrgreen:

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
I do not understand why people like this reality show over any of the other ones out there...
HankTheCowdog
I absolutely love this show, I used to be very similar to this living out on a ranch. I would spend 70% of my time in the woods, either building stuff or catching critters, or just enjoying God's creation. My dad loves this show also because where he grew up everybody in his small town acted exactly like this. Unfortunately I now live in the city and build in minecraft instead of going to the forest to build.

God's Not Dead!
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
I love DD!
HankTheCowdog
Besides Si who is your guys' favorite Character?

I like Jase

God's Not Dead!
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
I like Miss Kay :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FamilyFriendlyGaming
I can relate to so much of what Jase says. Probably why I like this show so much - I can relate to them. I can understand them. So many other reality shows - they don't speak to me at all.

They have an underlying respect, and love for one another. Even when they irritate each other. :)
HankTheCowdog
FamilyFriendlyGaming wrote:I can relate to so much of what Jase says. Probably why I like this show so much - I can relate to them. I can understand them. So many other reality shows - they don't speak to me at all.

They have an underlying respect, and love for one another. Even when they irritate each other. :)
True

God's Not Dead!
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Somebody please tell me what the appeal of this show is. From what I've seen, it's basically a millionaire family pretending to be rednecks. I mean, most of the stuff on the show is staged, no?
A vegan atheist walks into a bar. Bartender says "Hey, are you a vegan atheist? Just kidding, you've mentioned it like eight times already."
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Pretty much. Their necks ain't even pink.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~