Animes

DranzerFrost
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
I feel that a lot of people just drop anime the moment is starts showing female skin... which understandable I guess if you REALLY hate that stuff, but you can sometimes fine anime like that that still has a story going on. A couple examples would the the Mahou Sensei Negima manga, and the Highschool DxD. But they are series that don't take shame in showing skin.

I think it helps to have some tolerance for that stuff at the same time.
CountKrazy
VIP Member
VIP Member
DeadManReedeemed wrote:Dude.......
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
stop quoting me.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
xbox650
Gamer
Gamer
DranzerFrost wrote:I feel that a lot of people just drop anime the moment is starts showing female skin... which understandable I guess if you REALLY hate that stuff, but you can sometimes fine anime like that that still has a story going on. A couple examples would the the Mahou Sensei Negima manga, and the Highschool DxD. But they are series that don't take shame in showing skin.

I think it helps to have some tolerance for that stuff at the same time.
Tolerance for Highschool DxD? are you kidding? thats just plane disgusting manga. I dont care if it has (or hasn't) a good story.

now, I understand Tolerance for the short skirts EVERY single girl weirs EVERY
day. (witch is dumb) But If it has short skirts+big chests+perverts+pervie animation+almost nude moments. there is no way a Christian should watch it.

And I understand tolerance 1 or 2 extremely short "bad moments" in say a season(24 episodes) then Its more like an epic movie with that one bad part in it.
"Even if the morrow is barren of promises,
Nothing shall forestall my return."

- Genesis Rhapsodos.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Yeah, busty girls in short skirts is just disgusting... ◔_◔
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
It's not just that they're showing skin. In "ancient-time" instances, slightly revealing clothes are understandable in most instances. But when it comes to "sex sells", then it's a problem.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
xbox650
Gamer
Gamer
Broken Blade is a good example. Its 6 episodes long, each 45+mins long with only one story, so I feels like a movie. Its a very good mech themed anime, BUT about 4 times, the young queen's hair hides more skin then her "pj"s do, it make you shout "Oh COME ON!" as you fast forward or simply look away.

- Genesis Rhapsodos.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
xbox650 wrote:Broken Blade is a good example. Its 6 episodes long, each 45+mins long with only one story, so I feels like a movie. Its a very good mech themed anime, BUT about 4 times, the young queen's hair hides more skin then her "pj"s do, it make you shout "Oh COME ON!" as you fast forward or simply look away.

This.

― Criss Jami
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Anyway, Viewtiful Joe is a good anime, too. Minor stuff I don't like, but overall a good anime.

― Criss Jami
xbox650
Gamer
Gamer
DeadManReedeemed wrote:
xbox650 wrote:Broken Blade is a good example. Its 6 episodes long, each 45+mins long with only one story, so I feels like a movie. Its a very good mech themed anime, BUT about 4 times, the young queen's hair hides more skin then her "pj"s do, it make you shout "Oh COME ON!" as you fast forward or simply look away.

This.
"This"?

- Genesis Rhapsodos.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
The quote. I agree with it.

― Criss Jami
xbox650
Gamer
Gamer
DeadManReedeemed wrote:The quote. I agree with it.
This (Teehee weird I could't figure that out) :mrgreen:

- Genesis Rhapsodos.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
No worries. :)

― Criss Jami
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Has anybody heard of Gungrave?

― Criss Jami
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Yup. One of the few animes I like. Same guy who did Trigun, but quite a bit darker.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim