Fred the Monkey!

cjv
Are you human?: Yes!
But then joe the bear said
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
jester747
Forum Moderator
"No."
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

Voted favourite N00B of 2008.
sharonmercy37
Noob
Noob
Waking from a restless night of fitful nightmares, "Hmm, must have been that awful Soup Jester brought me last night," thought Fred. :lol: He decided right then and there to break into the zoo's kitchen and make a lovely soup such as he had only imagined in his sweetest dreams, "I only hope there's something actually edible in that fridge. I don't think the zookeeper's cleaned it out in the last six months; hope there's nothing 'Livin' in the Fridge'." (ie. Weird Al Yankovic) :)
Last edited by sharonmercy37 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Suddenly, a silverfish the size of a pinky crawls onto the fridge.
sharonmercy37
Noob
Noob
"Eeeww", Exclaimed Fred. He swatted at the thing furiously, only to have it disappear right before his eyes! "Just as well," mused Fred, "at least he won't get into the fridge now." Fred cautiously opened the fridge..."Wow, the light must've gone out," he whispered. Then his blood congealed in his veins, right where he stood. Not two inches from his nose, two huge, green, glowing eyes seemed to hover. A yellow fog oozed out of the fridge and curled around Fred's furry feet. The shadowy outline behind the glowing eyes resembled - an enormous silverfish!!
sharonmercy37
Noob
Noob
From the safety of the pantry, Joe had been watching as the terrifying scene unfolded. "I told him "No", he grumbled to himself. :wink:
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
"Don't be afraid! I'm friendly!" screamed the silverfish. Fred pondered, then exclaimed "That's right! silverfish are considered harmless! What is your name, may I ask?"
sharonmercy37
Noob
Noob
When Fred could see the silverfish a little better, he was even more relieved. He even decided to ask the silverfish to help him with the soup. "I'd be happy to help," exclaimed the silverfish.
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Sadly, the silverfish didn't have the same taste in soup, so the silverfish put in a bunch of ingredients that Fred hated. They got into an argument about who had a better taste in food. They decided to settle the argument by...

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Jousting.

The silverfish got on his white mare and Fred got on his bay steed, they charged at each other...
This is my signature
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
...and as their poles hit, it caused a huge explosion that sent Fred and the silverfish careening through the air. Eventually, gravity kicked in and they landed on...

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
The mountain island of Wannahackaloogie, where the found a tribe of peaceful butternut squash.

The squash forged an alliance with the two newcomers and they...
This is my signature
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
agreed to help Fred and his silverfish pal get revenge on the zookeepers that had imprisoned them. Fred, the silverfish, and their new squash army donned their jetpacks and flew over to the zoo, where they...

RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Fought the army of Zoo-Penguins. The battle was glorious and long, many a poor squash and penguin fell that day, but in the end, the penguins were defeated, and Fred as well as the silverfish gained entrance to the zoo...
This is my signature
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
where the spoils of victory (a huge, piping hot bowl of delicious pumpkin soup) awaited them. The soup was so good, it gave them all incredible powers that rivaled Superman. They decided to use their new superpowers to...