You don't know how to make spinach soup!?
Here it goes:
1) 1 large onion chopped finely and fried in 1 tablespoon of butter till gold brown.
2) 1 chicken stock cube melted in 2 cups of warm water.
3) Wash 1 bundle spinach and cut, then put in pot and boil for 20 minutes. (I use 2 with this recipe because it's so nice, you can do it with 1 or 2 bundles without changing anything in the recipe.)
4) After 20 minutes of boiling add 2 cups milk, salt and pepper to taste.
5) Mix 2 tablespoons of flour with a small amount of cold water till paste.
6) 1 teaspoon garlic (optional)
Boil till thick and serve. Yummie.