Ask starfire11!

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I tend to use the phrase to mean 'having to do a lot of complicated things to complete a simple task'. Like filling out fifteen pages of paperwork just to replace a lightbulb.

Ben 10?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:22 am I tend to use the phrase to mean 'having to do a lot of complicated things to complete a simple task'. Like filling out fifteen pages of paperwork just to replace a lightbulb.

Ben 10?
Ohh! I might have heard that before. That happens sometimes.... And then you realize the app you spent 45 minutes searching for, no longer exists. Oh well.....

A have a friend named Ben. But when he turned 10, he didn't find it very funny :lol:. I never actually understood what Ben 10 was. It seems like a kid Green Lantern to me
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Kinda? More like the wonder twins, minus the twin part. :D It's a really good show though. No complaints.

Piles of cheeseburgers for everyone?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Kinda? More like the wonder twins, minus the twin part. :D It's a really good show though. No complaints.

Piles of cheeseburgers for everyone?
Ooh I do like cheeseburgers :D. I can't believe people don't like cheese on their burgers!! Unless it's American cheese though... It reminds me of plastic....
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
How much do you like HeidiAndStella?

Btw I'm 100% not Heidi. :wink:
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
American cheese is plastic...but still has its uses. I like it on burgers.

Gemstones?
Starfire11
evered wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:50 am How much do you like HeidiAndStella?

Btw I'm 100% not Heidi. :wink:

Her craziness ensures that the server will never be boring :wink:. She's very fun
Chozon1 wrote: American cheese is plastic...but still has its uses. I like it on burgers.

Gemstones?
Ah, I'm glad someone agrees on my views about this so-called "cheese".

I like gemstones. I think I've seen a few in museums. Actually, I have a geode I should open soon.....
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
How much would you rate her craziness? :P
Starfire11
evered wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:37 pm How much would you rate her craziness? :P
Ummmm ummm... Well she's the only person who can accidentally crash the server by spawning 200 llamas. That was very exciting :wink:

How about 7/10? :D
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Starfire11 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:40 pm
evered wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:37 pm How much would you rate her craziness? :P
Ummmm ummm... Well she's the only person who can accidentally crash the server by spawning 200 llamas. That was very exciting :wink:

How about 7/10? :D
Fair enough! :lol:
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Turkey bacon, or regular bacon?
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Flying or telekinesis? :)
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:11 am Turkey bacon, or regular bacon?
Ooh I've never had turkey bacon before. Now that you mention it, I intend to try it. :wink:
ZanySauce wrote:Flying or telekinesis? :)
Oh thats hard.. ummm ummm probably flying because I've always wanted to fly. Unless you're talking telekinesis like Scarlet Witch, who can change minds and craft force fields 8). I don't really know if you would call it telekinesis if you're that OP :lol:.
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Yesterday my Spanish teacher asked me what superpower I would have, and I answered telekinesis. And the following night, I had a dream where I had a dream where I could use telekinesis. The dream was super fun, I got to pick stuff up and throw them around!

Your pickle preference? :mrgreen:
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
Starfire11
ZanySauce wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:54 pm Yesterday my Spanish teacher asked me what superpower I would have, and I answered telekinesis. And the following night, I had a dream where I had a dream where I could use telekinesis. The dream was super fun, I got to pick stuff up and throw them around!

Your pickle preference? :mrgreen:
Swasome!! I once had a dream that I was driving a car, (I'm a few years from that :lol:) and there literally was no brake. I ran 5 red lights before I discovered I could go into park. Not a very good solution :lol:

I don't actually like pickles that much. If I'm feeling adventurous I will try the sweet ones :wink: