Why ask a blockhead anything?

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I am glad you are back amigo. :D

Best iteration of 'A Christmas Carol'?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chozon1 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:36 am I am glad you are back amigo. :D

Best iteration of 'A Christmas Carol'?
Feels great to be back, thank you!

First I have to say that the original is, in my humble opinion, always on top.
However there are two others I find worth watching; Mickey Mouse and company did a good job in "Mickey's Christmas Carol" and I found Bill Murray did a good job in "Scrooged".
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
You know, I don't think I've seen Scrooged; but the Mickey Mouse version I love. I grew up on it and A Muppets Christmas Carol. Recently I've grown to appreciate the 1930's version though.

Bluetooth headsets?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:00 am You know, I don't think I've seen Scrooged; but the Mickey Mouse version I love. I grew up on it and A Muppets Christmas Carol. Recently I've grown to appreciate the 1930's version though.

Bluetooth headsets?
Muppets are a staple for some people. That was a good movie, I agree.
Scrooged is worth watching.
I've never used or had a Bluetooth headset. Might someday...
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nor have I. They pique my interests though.

Best type of sammich?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chozon1 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:47 am Best type of sammich?
I like ham and swiss, well made tuna salad, and even a heafty roast beef with provolone.
But you didn't ask what I liked, you asked for the best. I have yet found one that could beat the classic PB&J!
Thanks, now I need one. Of course I need a glass of chocolate milk to go with it!
Mmmmm...
Comotto
BlockHeadLewie wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:23 am
Chozon1 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:47 am Best type of sammich?
I like ham and swiss, well made tuna salad, and even a heafty roast beef with provolone.
But you didn't ask what I liked, you asked for the best. I have yet found one that could beat the classic PB&J!
Thanks, now I need one. Of course I need a glass of chocolate milk to go with it!
Mmmmm...
Should be Italian Roast Beef with Provolone. Glad your back also.

CARZ
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Favorite animation?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Comotto wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:46 pm
Should be Italian Roast Beef with Provolone. Glad your back also.

CARZ
Is there any other kind? LoL
Thanks for your kind words. It's good to be back!

evered wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:14 pm Favorite animation?
I had DBZ for a while, then Digimon took over. Of course The Iron Kid wasn't bad either. Can't go without mentioning Pinky and the Brain. (Narf!)
Pokemon had some taste but Yugioh seemed better.
All time number one favorite has to be Avatar, The Last Airbender. Superb storyline from start to finish.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I love Avatar. ^_^ I need to watch that series again.

Feta cheese?
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
Why ask a blockhead anything? Because you can.

Are you a good artist?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chozon1 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:20 am I love Avatar. ^_^ I need to watch that series again.

Feta cheese?
My favorite episode is where Saka learns swordskills from a master. Very good!
Feta cheese has it's place but I honestly won't go there often. I like it, but prefer provolone or a good smoked chedder.
kittycathead wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:09 am Why ask a blockhead anything? Because you can.

Are you a good artist?
I can be called an artist, yes.
I'm pretty good with words (poetry and story telling). I've even got some acting experience.
As for drawing, painting, sculpting and the like I'm not that good. I can't even stay between the lines with paint by number!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I like the final arc the most, I think. They just handled the final battle in such an excellent way. <3

Platforming games?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chozon1 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:16 am I like the final arc the most, I think. They just handled the final battle in such an excellent way. <3

Platforming games?
I think you have good taste. Somehow battles can be difficult to pull off, but they made it look easy. (Yeah, right... LoL)

If it involves parking...I mean parkway...I mean Parker...
*slaps fingers*
...if it involves parkour, I'm not afraid of trying it. Except for maybe really jumping in real life: Too old and broken for that.
My favorite has always been Pitfall and it's variants.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
For me, it was the fact they found a way for Aang to defeat the bad guy without killing him, despite the fact everyone said 'you're going to have to kill him'. It was just good TV.

Classic pitfall is very fun, even though I struggle to actually succeed at it.

Mario?