Why ask a blockhead anything?

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
I've had too many teeth pulled.

Tarraria or Minecraft. Probably an obvious choice for you.
I literally do nothing
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Oops, I tend to send the same question twice sometimes. It is hard to keep track.

Cloudy, Rainy, or Sunny days?
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
micah211 wrote:I've had too many teeth pulled.

Tarraria or Minecraft. Probably an obvious choice for you.
Funny (or not so much) story: I had 4 bad teeth but since I was on Medicaid the dentist could not just pull those 4; It was all or nothing. As he's pulling the last one he mentions it only cost about $35 for each tooth that was bad and made some comment on 'how he couldn't see anyone wanting all their teeth pulled for no reason.'
Can you say greed? I knew you could...
And yes, Minecraft for the win!
ZappierVirus wrote:Cloudy, Rainy, or Sunny days?
They all have advantages: Cloudy days help reduce the heat here in Florida, rainy days bring pretty flowers as well as rainbows and sunny days bring a sense of nature itself having a big smile! Pick one? Okies, I like cloudy days because the sun really is a beast at times!
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Hot or Cold days?
I post too much.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
BlockHeadLewie wrote:IF it somehow Glorifies God it's good. Otherwise it's not worth it. I don't judge people OR the music they listen to, ever, I just have a distinct taste in music.
I would say it does. Though there are varying interpretations of the lyrics.

Classicial hymns?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
"Dentists"
Chocolate covered bacon with bacon bits on top?
I literally do nothing
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
ZappierVirus wrote:Hot or Cold days?
I am quite sensitive. Hot days need a pool (or frequent showers). Cold days require extra layers of clothing. Hot days drain me fast. Cold days can (and have) made me sick. Given the choice, I'd go for hot days because of showers and not taking a chance to be sick.

Chozon1 wrote:Classicial hymns?
Onward Christian Soldier! We shall Gather at the River and Roll the Old Chariot Along!
micah211 wrote:"Dentists"
Chocolate covered bacon with bacon bits on top?
Yeah, I'm tempted to believe dentists are nothing more than toothy politicians. I don't judge though, unless I judge righteously.

Now as for bacon covered chocolate with chocolate bits on top, all smothered with pieces of chocolate covered bacon with bacon bits on top: I am hoping that is an invitation? Where do I sign up? LOL
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Cows or Pigs?
I post too much.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Does the fact that there's so much of the world unexplored interest you?
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Horses?
lokik21
Favorite Bible verse and favorite book related to God?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
ZappierVirus wrote:Cows or Pigs?
If these are MC animals, cows. If real world animals, cows. If cartoon animals, cows. (I like pigs, too, just not as much.)
micah211 wrote:Does the fact that there's so much of the world unexplored interest you?
I am honestly quite interested in this topic! Call me a blockhead if you want to but I believe in them we shall find evidence we always wanted, but can't handle!
Chozon1 wrote:Horses?
I love horses. I have never ever ridden one, but would LOVE to one day! (Being led about on a horse as a kid isn't riding, it's being led about.)
Side note: My wife ADORES horses and just HAS to watch the jumpers when she can!
lokik21 wrote:Favorite Bible verse and favorite book related to God?
My most favorite verse of all 31,102 verses in The Bible would have to be Jeremiah 29:11. "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." With that always in front of me, protecting each side of me, and following behind me, what possible thing could *I* add to my life God already hasn't? I'm cared for, that's what it means!
(For the record, there are 23,145 verses in the Old Testament and 7,957 verses in the New Testament. Thank you Google!)
As for favorite book, it's a toss-up. I love Acts because that's when we finally had access to The Holy Spirit and despite the fact Jesus wasn't on the Earth any more, Satan still had/has no chance against us.
The other book that ties with Acts is the ONLY book I have found that does not mention God directly yet He is evident everywhere. Faith. Courage. Politics. Betrayal. Plots of genocide. This book is a drama about how two Jews risked everything to save their people. Esther is well worth ANYONE's time to read!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Chickens or Sheep?
I post too much.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
ZappierVirus wrote:Chickens or Sheep?
That is a tough one, to be honest. Chickens are worth the effort to like for their eggs, yet sheep offer more warmth. Maybe we can cross a chicken with a sheep and get a shicken or a cheep? Might take a while to clean off all the wooly feathers for cooking though!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
LOL

Long or Short sleeves?
I post too much.