Ask Kwan

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I'm mildly afraid of cats; they have razors on their hands, knives in their mouth, and hearts devoid of empathy. O_o

Itchy beards?
Kwan
Are you human?: Yes!
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:27 am I'm mildly afraid of cats; they have razors on their hands, knives in their mouth, and hearts devoid of empathy. O_o

Itchy beards?

Sideburns? Yes, though I shave them regularly so it’s not much of an issue. Beard? Nope. Even if I wanted to grow one (which I don’t), it wouldn’t look much better than a poorly mowed lawn.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I've considering gluing dog hair to my face to compensate for patchy-ness...unfortunately, my dog is black, and my facial hair is not. So it looks weird. She wasn't happy about getting shaved anyway...

Best board game for family game nights?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:52 am I've considering gluing dog hair to my face to compensate for patchy-ness...unfortunately, my dog is black, and my facial hair is not. So it looks weird. She wasn't happy about getting shaved anyway...

Best board game for family game nights?

A sight to behold! Who knows, maybe blending pet facial hair will become a thing? (Knowing the LICKI Brush exists. . .)

Sorry! is a house favorite. It’s especially satisfying to send someone back to Start when they are on the brink of winning the game.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
That's just...strange. Cat people.

Also, that would cause war at my house. XD

Pizza or pasta?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:56 am That's just...strange. Cat people.

Also, that would cause war at my house. XD

Pizza or pasta?

Both. All of the above. Choice C. Is this a trick question?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
That's fair. They're almost the same dish, I guess.

Waiting for the other shoe to fall?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:00 am That's fair. They're almost the same dish, I guess.

Waiting for the other shoe to fall?

Don't remind me about midterms....
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ahh midterms. They are no big thing, amigo. You've already got all the knowledge in your head. ^_^

Running out of kool-aid?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:44 am Ahh midterms. They are no big thing, amigo. You've already got all the knowledge in your head. ^_^

Running out of kool-aid?

Unfortunately, I struggle with test anxiety, so even if I have a solid understanding of the material, tests are always difficult for me. The CS tests should be alright, though I'm not quite as confident about physics.

I usually only drink Kool-Aid at events, but when it's available, I tend to overdose. On more than one occasion, I've been the last person to finish the cooler. Is guess that's a good time to stop.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
This too, I understand. If I had not been homeschooled, with my mom and dad able to help me through the testing, I don't imagine I would have finished high school.

Being gipped a cheeseburger?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:32 am This too, I understand. If I had not been homeschooled, with my mom and dad able to help me through the testing, I don't imagine I would have finished high school.

Being gipped a cheeseburger?

That'd be frustrating, but I could settle for a hotdog. Unless it had American cheese though, then by all means, please take it.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I'll fight to the death--or shortly before that, if it's family--if someone were to steal a cheeseburger from me. Or at least complain for twenty minutes; I was talking about when a fast food place charges you for three burgers and only gives you two. O_o

What's wrong with American cheese?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:16 am I'll fight to the death--or shortly before that, if it's family--if someone were to steal a cheeseburger from me. Or at least complain for twenty minutes; I was talking about when a fast food place charges you for three burgers and only gives you two. O_o

What's wrong with American cheese?
Everything man. The taste, the texture, the smell. I know it’s kind of a strange thing to dislike so much, but it’s quite possibly the worst “food” I’ve ever tried, and this is coming from someone who is the exact opposite of a picky eater. A friend of mine who knew disliked American cheese challenged me to eat a corner of one of those slices for a dollar, and I couldn’t even manage that. Believe me, I tried!

And it’s not that I dislike cheese either. Sure, I’m not a huge fan when it’s melted all over everything (pizza is an exception), but if you had offered me a slice of (almost) any other type of cheese, I would happily eat it.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Interesting. It's heavily processed and mostly vegetable oil, but in the right applications I like it. It's unbeatable for queso dip and patty melts. But then, I can't eat shrimp or cooked spinach without triggering my gag reflex, so I won't mock you. XD Of course, for a dollar, I'd be willing to barf, so...

Fresh deli pizzas?