Go ask the lizard-guy something....

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Chozon1 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:22 am Bow and arrows?
You know, that could be an interesting name fora superhero team.

Or a Hispanic superhero with the name of Beau Nicolai Rice. His superhero name is, of course, Bo 'n' Arroz.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
S p a c i n g o u t l e t t e r s ?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Now all I can picture is a set of superhero twins, one of which fires the other from a giant bow...

Razzles?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
evered wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:37 pm S p a c i n g o u t l e t t e r s ?
Thatisbetterthannotusingspacesatall!
Chozon1 wrote: Now all I can picture is a set of superhero twins, one of which fires the other from a giant bow...
That is awesomely hilarious! :lol:
Chozon1 wrote: Razzles?
I have heard of them, but I don't think I've ever tried them. Actually, I just looked them up, and they are a form of gum. I absolutely despise gum.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Why the gum hatred? :O

Also...I really think that superhero team needs to exist.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:45 am Why the gum hatred? :O
Because it's sticky and messy and idiots tend to stick used gum to every known surface instead of properly disposing it. It isn't even a real food, since you're not supposed to swallow it. It is pretty much a pointless product that can actually do more harm than good. Kind of like cigarettes, another product that I loathe.
Chozon1 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:45 am Also...I really think that superhero team needs to exist.
Definitely! So write it up, man! ;) There is your idea for NaNoWriMo this year!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I swallow my gum pretty much all the time. So I do treat it like food. <3

My problem is, I think that needs to be a comic, and I can draw with slightly less worth than beans. XD But I'ma store the idea away, as I think it would be hilarious.

Setting up new calendars?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:30 am I swallow my gum pretty much all the time. So I do treat it like food. <3

My problem is, I think that needs to be a comic, and I can draw with slightly less worth than beans. XD But I'ma store the idea away, as I think it would be hilarious.

Setting up new calendars?
You can always write a superhero novel instead, and it it does well enough someone else can turn it into a comic book. It could be an interesting challenge, at least!

As for calendars, it was a lot different when I was going to college. Now it's just "ok, I work 7 to 4, Monday through friday... I suppose I'm done now...."
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
That is a good idea. I just think that a large part of the whole thing would be the visuals of seeing one person fire another like an arrow. XD

We always write out birthdays and special events on our calendars at the beginning of the year. Or at least I assist my parents. My last year calendar never made it past April, because I always forget to change it.

Menthol cough drops?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:25 am Menthol cough drops?
Ew! Cough drops are annoying enough as they are, so why would anyone want ones that taste terrible? Although I would take a menthol one over a black licorice one....
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Art?
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Puzzles?
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
Sstavix
CCGR addict
evered wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:53 pmArt?
No, my name is Todd. 😜

It really depends. Some art can be good, but some is just pointless. And I am firmly of the mindset that taxpayer funds shouldn't be given to artists, unless it is an active part of a government project (e.g. Paintings to hang on the walls of City Hall).
JesusIsLord713 wrote:Puzzles?
They're puzzling! 😜 Some can be quite fun, but a rare few can be pointless, or annoyingly difficult.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Wait...can I get government funds for being an artist without actually doing something artistic for the government? :O

I mean, it would be wrong...but lucratively wrong.

Assembling shelving?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:18 am Wait...can I get government funds for being an artist without actually doing something artistic for the government? :O

I mean, it would be wrong...but lucratively wrong.
Sadly, yes. And there are many artists who are doing just that. I remember hearing about one "artist" who received $10,000 for one of his "artworks," which consisted of a basketball suspended in a plastic cube. And then there is the infamous story of a picture of Jesus suspended in a jar of the artist's urine. I don't know how much that artist received, but I do know it was something.

And then there is Hollywood. Apparently, if a movie fails to make budget when it hits the theaters - generally because it sucks and no one wants to see it - some studios can apply to the federal government for a grant to make up this difference. Hence the reason why purchasing new cars for all the stars falls under "production costs." :? That is the main reason I would like to see this practice stop. There is no reason the taxpayers need to fund crap projects. If a studio can't produce something worth watching, it should be allowed to go under.

Assembling shelving?
I find putting together furniture quite entertaining, whether it is a bookshelf or a desk! The only problem is figuring out what to put on those shelves once they are together!