For those times when you want to talk about something other than games. Be sure to introduce yourself.
1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Senior Member
- Posts: 348
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:22 pm
- Location: On a lake reeling in a nice eight pound bass.
- Reputation point: 2
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests