Joy2Key maps keyboard or mouse controls to a joystick
(for windows or linux)
XBOX 360 Controller Emulator 184.108.40.206 (with x360ce Library 32bit 220.127.116.114)
Some games like just cause 2 only support the xbox360 controller, well now you can use a pc other brand controller
1. Make sure your PC installed the drivers for your pc controller after its plugged in
2. Download x360ce.App-18.104.22.168.zip
http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/downloa ... p&can=2&q=
3. Extract it to a folder
4. Run the program it will create an ini and dll file as you go through the tabs.
5. Close the program when your done and have tested your controller settings in the diagram
6. Put the ini and dll files possibly in the games directory by the executable.
I've also heard a usb keyboard will work with the xbox 360 but you can buy the controller thumb keyboards too...
and just found out that XIM3 Adapter Enables Keyboard and Mouse Control On Xbox 360 also and you may be able to use your ps3 controller on a pc