I Need Some Gamers To Play With

Look down them sights, soldier. Fire at will!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
jonjonjovi223
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
But... I need to get all my grades up so I'm grounded from video games except for Fridays and Saturdays.
1st Peter 3:15; but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
Hey guys new to the site, I just got live and minecraft, I may have sent a few friend invites already, so if you don't mind adding me, maybe I can join in on some fun... Be Blessed.
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight
jonjonjovi223
Noob
Noob
Dude yeah! I'd love to... but at the moment i am grounded indefinitely... So it'll be quite a while until I can get on the ol' Xbox again. :(
1st Peter 3:15; but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
jonjonjovi223 wrote:Dude yeah! I'd love to... but at the moment i am grounded indefinitely... So it'll be quite a while until I can get on the ol' Xbox again. :(
Make sure you stop getting in trouble, in turn... bless your parents, do something random and unexpected yet thoughtful and full of love for them... Although you would clearly do this just out of pure servanthood and being like Christ, who knows... they might bail you out early lol

just a thought... #SERVINGISKING ^-^
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Better yet you could just get better at not being caught....
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
Orodrist wrote:Better yet you could just get better at not being caught....
That my friend, is inevitable... Someone is always watching... Better yet, God is always watching... you could never hide from something you've done... C'mon, don't you read the OT? ^-^
Jimbob87
Noob
Noob
Hey dude, add me man cause I'm looking for mature players to chill with. I'm sick to death of the brats and trolls I usually find.

tag buhdum87
Jimbob87
Noob
Noob
Add me. I'm on all the time. Tag is buhdum87

Edit: sry for double post, was using my kindle and it lagged on me.
Last edited by Jimbob87 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Xinori wrote:
That my friend is inevitable... Someone is always watching... Better yet, God is always watching... you could never hide from something you've done... C'mon dont you read the OT? ^-^
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste...*clears throat*

Also, resident chainsmokin', hard-drinkin, gunslingin' son o' one and general heathen. Such guilt-tripping is...useless. Just for your future reference.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
jonjonjovi223
Noob
Noob
Im just failing a class. So i got grounded for a while. Like a long time. Algebra 2 sucks man... HEY CHECK OUT MY BUDDIES BLOG. It's thatnextlevelbro.blogspot.com
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
Orodrist wrote:
Xinori wrote:
That my friend is inevitable... Someone is always watching... Better yet, God is always watching... you could never hide from something you've done... C'mon dont you read the OT? ^-^
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste...*clears throat*

Also, resident chainsmokin', hard-drinkin, gunslingin' son o' one and general heathen. Such guilt-tripping is...useless. Just for your future reference.
Whoa there! Clearly we are all sinners [Romans 3:23] However to make myself clear... I was not "guilt-tripping" anyone. In my opinion, having the almighty God watch my every move, knowing I am a sinner and in desperete need of Him, yet still Loves me unconditionally, makes me feel anything but guilty (Adam and Eve were Guilty day one) no, it makes me feel Blessed and Redeemed! ^-^ Nice to meet you Orodrist...

Anyway back on track, Jimbob, I added you! Saw you online last night, but was catching up with work (at home... hmmm just realized woking from home is pretty nice sometimes lol) Curious, What game are you usually on?

@jonjonjovi Ahhh, the good ol' Algebra, or worst... part 2 :) I was never too good at math, my teacher in high school never gave an A either, his class was the worst for everyone... surley he intentionally made it difficult on us all... I finally went from a D to a C- in his class that allowed me to graduate. Good Luck with that bro, we'll be waiting for you to play-hard... after your work is up to par! ^-^
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Xinori wrote:Hey guys new to the site, I just got live and minecraft, I may have sent a few friend invites already, so if you don't mind adding me, maybe I can join in on some fun... Be Blessed.
Howdy! I got your friend invite but I haven't been on much the past few days due to it beings finals week. If I don't get to adding you by tonight it possibly won't happen till Friday or Saturday. (Just letting you know I haven't ignored the request, just haven't had time to add you ;) )
ScubaSteve1001
Noob
Noob
I'm new here, but I too am looking for some people to play with on a regular basis. I mostly play Call of Duty and Minecraft. My gamertag is ScubaSteve1001.

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. John 3:17
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
airpa wrote:
Xinori wrote:Hey guys new to the site, I just got live and minecraft, I may have sent a few friend invites already, so if you don't mind adding me, maybe I can join in on some fun... Be Blessed.
Howdy! I got your friend invite but I haven't been on much the past few days due to it beings finals week. If I don't get to adding you by tonight it possibly won't happen till Friday or Saturday. (Just letting you know I haven't ignored the request, just haven't had time to add you ;) )
No prob, the update is much appreciated... Good luck on those finals... Saturday is my 1st year Anniversary, so this weekend there will be no trace of me... I'll check-in when I'm back in town though... cya!

Hey ScubaSteve, WELCOME to the forum!
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Xinori wrote: No prob, the update is much appreciated... Good luck on those finals... Saturday is my 1st year Anniversary, so this weekend there will be no trace of me... I'll check-in when I'm back in town though... cya!
Congrats! Ok so I'm open on Tuesdays, Saturdays, Sunday afternoons, Monday mornings, Wednesday mornings, and Thursday mornings for gaming during spring break.