Borderlands 2, who wants it?

Look down them sights, soldier. Fire at will!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
ArchAngel wrote:Well, no. Knowledge doesn't stifle conversation, it invigorates it. And instead of talking about basic elements have having to bring others up to speed on common knowledge, we can go into much of the deeper, heavier elements, including our opinions on the subject matter.
We have the largest repository of knowledge in all human history lying at our fingertips. Who else in any other time could claim such a gift? Acquring knowledge has never been so easy; and with such ease, we can set our minds to analyzing and understanding. This is where the questions and conversations come in to play.
Always google before questioning.
...Sure.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
:|
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
tl;dr there's no excuse to demand everyone else to fill you in. There's a search bar within easy reach so go forth and acquire knowledge so we can continue the discussion without explaining ourselves.
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Borderlands 2 looks a little too crazy. I might rent it on Gamefly, but.......
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
I preordered this game yesterday. September 18th can't come fast enough.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Saw the first one in a bargain at Best Buy. Was sorely tempted.

Good thing I had no money on me. XD
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Was it your flesh? Or was it that you wanted to try that badly? Not sure. Saw some playthrough videos. Despite some moral issues, it seems okay. But let God decide. Maybe I could write a review or something. I don't know.

― Criss Jami
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Neither, really. Had no money and *probably* wouldn't have bought it anyway. Much fun as it seems, pervasive violence grates on me after awhile. But I was rather sleepy that day and I tend to make crazier decisions when I'm not running with all my hamsters.

But mostly, that was just hyperbole.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I see. The thing that throws me off about the game was that it said it had sexual content. I hope it's just talking about clothes........just hoping that the clothes are not bad is......oooooooooyyyyyyyy.........

This is why I watch playthroughs on YouTube.

― Criss Jami
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Did you happen to have seen Mad Moxxi from the last one?
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I never watche the first one. Nor have I seen who you're taling about. Anyway, I ight rent it from GameFly. But if I see what I ae a problem with, I'm sending it back immediately.

― Criss Jami
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Why don't you tell me if you think this game will be offensive. (Contains content some viewers may find offensive)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ah, but Nate, from what I can tell, Mad Moxxi is only in the DLC. For me, that's never a problem, since I never buy DLC.

Only time I was tempted was for the Morrowind expansions. But even then, I never did.
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Chozon1 wrote:Ah, but Nate, from what I can tell, Mad Moxxi is only in the DLC. For me, that's never a problem, since I never buy DLC.
That may be true for the first game, but not for the sequel. And besides, there's already more than enough offensive content to go around! :P

Still one of my favorite shooters though, so I guess I'm a hypocrite. Oh well. :lol: