I think the first time was when I overheard my parents talking about their will and estate and such when I was much younger...I heard that one day they weren't going to be there anymore, and it scared me pretty bad.
2) God did it, by sending His Son to die in our place. The result is that we now are free from the law to live in the Spirit.
3) No punishment, no judgment. Free to be who I am.
4) Living by nature: Desiring what nature desires, a mind of death, being unable to submit or please God, death itself.
Living by the spirit: A mind set on what the spirit desires, a mind of life and peace, life, adoption.
5) Unbelonging to Christ, versus belonging to Him.
6) Those who believe in Him.
7) Us, through the Spirit.
Guidance from sin to purity.
9) Sinful nature: Sexual immorality, impurity, debauchery, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambitions, dissensions, factions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and the like.
Fruit of the spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, self-control.
Let go and let God. I was about to say neither of them, because inaction is helpful anymore than taking rash action...then I realized that all my striving for an answer didn't help at all, staying still and asking God did. XD I think it's a continual process to put to death the deeds of the body. Adoption into God's family. Life, and love, and joy eternal. Only prayer...It ties in to what I said above, but when I fight against them myself, I fail, and fail hard. Only God helps me, and I'm just now starting to learn that.