Yeah, but that can make a solid interpretation difficult.
1) The righteous.
2) They that forsake the law.
3) All things.
4) He will fall into his own pit.
5) One who confesses and forsakes his sins.
6) He that hates covetousness.
7) A faithful man.
He that hasteth to be rich.
9) He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack.
Proverbs 28: 9
He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.
Even though I sometimes find the law is annoying, it was made for a reason.