Last one. This has been a pretty good study, though the use of the KJV has tripped me up a few times. >_>
1) David was more concerned over food and bed and being awake all night, implying he was older.
2) As a thirsy man dying for water. I think I have, actually.
3) In the sanctuary; it implies that David had a vision of God, or that he visited the tent of the ark often, since the temple wasna built yet.
4) God's love; because though we can leave possessions, and even our life, behind, we cannot leave God's love.
5) On his bed, in the watches of the night.
6) I think it would be like a when a chicken settles down over her chicks, and there's no safer or warmer place for them than that.
7) Jesus is at God's right hand. It was also considered a place of especial importance.
I think that'd be Sheol, the land of the deads.
9) The food that was destroyed by wild animals. NIV has it as 'food for jackels'.
10) That it would end with him in the right.
God's love is with us always, not as a vague concept, but a real presence, even when we don't see or feel it.