Prayer Request

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ooo
Noob
Noob
ello all. Please pray for a friend of mine who is severely depressed. S is a girl age 13 living in the U.S.A Who is on manny nhs and other programs for anorexia and severe depression. She has no self value and no desire to get better. Please pray she will meet god and really improve so she wants to and does get better both physically and mentally. God bless
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Huh? No replies? Let's change that! I just prayed for your female friend, and I put her in my prayer request so with God's will I'll continue to pray!

Also, for a girl who is having issues the best thing someone (especially a boy) can do is to merely listen to what they have to say. Don't always try to solve their problems. For christians, next best thing you can do is pray. But don't say you will be praying unless you know you will actually do it or else you may be disciplined by God as a liar, so be careful :)
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
Comotto
ZanySauce wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:00 am Huh? No replies? Let's change that! I just prayed for your female friend, and I put her in my prayer request so with God's will I'll continue to pray!

Also, for a girl who is having issues the best thing someone (especially a boy) can do is to merely listen to what they have to say. Don't always try to solve their problems. For christians, next best thing you can do is pray. But don't say you will be praying unless you know you will actually do it or else you may be disciplined by God as a liar, so be careful :)
Did you notice the 35 views for this post? I'm sure many if not all have prayed for the request. Is it also a requirement to respond to the requester? If so, know that she is in my prayers.

CARZ
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Aw no! Not more depression!

Hello there Mr oo. I have a lot of people in my life who suffer from depression, including my dad. The best way to solve it is to share some memories, or perhaps give them some kind words, Example "You mean something, Your special" Or whatever. I'll be praying. May the Lord keep her in his hands. :]

-Blessings and Joy Heidi
Starfire11
Comotto wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:09 pm
ZanySauce wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:00 am Huh? No replies? Let's change that! I just prayed for your female friend, and I put her in my prayer request so with God's will I'll continue to pray!

Did you notice the 35 views for this post? I'm sure many if not all have prayed for the request. Is it also a requirement to respond to the requester? If so, know that she is in my prayers.

CARZ
I pray when I see the request, but typically don’t post anything. (Come to think of it, I really should reply to let them know I’m praying.)

Continued prayers for your friend.

-starfire11