Prayer Request: Reconstructive Foot Surgery

Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Continuing to pray for you, sorry about the new issues that are coming up :(
EchoDelta
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
I have some news to share. Last Friday, I had a "lumbar spinal injection" on the right side of my spine. The injection focused on the sympathetic nerves that travel from the spine to my right foot. This was in conjunction with the recent diagnosis of CRPS. It was performed by my doctor at the pain clinic. Long story short, I complained, they apologized, & scheduled the procedure. This was a painful procedure & it's only today that my hip & lower back feel better.

My doctor said that I should be able to tell immediately if the injection worked. Afterwards on Friday, there was no difference. I was still in a lot of pain when standing and walking. Admittedly, I was very upset. On Saturday, however, I did notice that the pain wasn't as bad as before. It's no longer "agonizing" when standing or walking after 10 minutes. While there's still a lot of pain, including joint pain, I'm able to tolerate it better. I'm using less pain medication too. So this Friday, I'm having the left side of my spine injected to address the left foot.

Also, next Tuesday, I'm seeing an orthopedic surgeon for the big toe & small toe of the right foot. I couldn't wait any longer as they're both painful & problematic.

As always, thanks for the prayers,
Ed